Thursday, November 3, 2011

BLOG Sale!! All new, nothing tested or used

So here we go, my first blog sale.  Because I'm a product junkie you will see that all of my items starting out are new and unused. I have so much that I need to clear out.   I plan to add in nail polish as well but need to sort through my collection first

I took a group pic because everything is new and there is no usage to show.  This group pic is just a handful of the items that I will be adding.  There will be more.... not sure if I can edit this later or if I will have to start a new post.

Shipping: $2.99 for (1) item, $3.65 for (2) items and $4.50 for (3) and up
I ship with a delivery confirmation number.  US shipping only. 
Payments via paypal to confirmed addresses.  Will accept a money order for purchases over $40

Free sample with each purchase (Some are pictured below).  You can specify which sample you'd like if still available.  One per person so I have enough to go around

Email me at impulsivebeautyescapades@gmail.com if interested :)







SAMPLES (pictured above)



ITEMS FOR SALE.  All new unless otherwise noted

Philosophy Eye and Lip in a Tube $18
MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder (From Liberty of London LE) $38
MAC 1n lipglass (from n Collection) $10
MAC Naked Space lipglass (from Neo Sci Fi) $10
Bobbi Brown Milk Chocolate Pot Rouge $16
MAC Penny Shadestick (first run. discontinued) $18
MAC Soft Force eye shadow (from Style Warriors) $13
MAC Azalea Blossom Ombre
MAC Viva Glamourous Viva Glam Cool lip palette (1 gloss VI, 2 lipstick VG II and IV, with mirror and 316se brush) $27
MAC pigment vial in Gold Mode $7
MAC pigment vial in Gold Dusk $7
MAC Marine Life (LE) $45
MAC Jellicious lipgelee (discontinued) $11
MAC 189 Brush $25
Korres Guava to Go Set (body butter and lip butter, expires end of Dec) $11
Bobbi Brown Best of Chocolate Palette (4 lip and 4 eye colors, palette discontinued) $38 retailed for $55


THANKS GUYS!!!

I'm taking payments via paypal.  If interested please email me at impulsivebeautyescapades@gmail.com with the names of the items that you want.  If you want a particular sample don't forget to mention or I'll select one at random :)




Edit 11/10--NEW ITEMS BEING ADDED SOON


No comments:

Post a Comment