Tuesday, November 15, 2011

$80 worth of NARS products for $50!

I am so excited about this deal!

 Gilt City has an offer for an $80 voucher towards NARS cosmetics online for $50.  But that's not all!........ They have a special right now where if you refer someone you get 20% off your first purchase and so does the person that you refer!!!  So if you make your first purchase through someone that referred you the total comes to $40!!!  Double deal!

Hurry before it sells out.  I just ordered mine.  The voucher for future online purchase can be redeemed until February

My referral link is below for those who need it.  If you already have a friend who is a Gilt City member run and tell them to refer you asap!  This ends up coming up to 50% off NARS ($80 of merchandise for $40 after discount)

And you can't beat that with a BAT!   haha

http://www.giltcity.com/invite/impulsivebeautyescap


**TIP: When you register click on Washington DC deals.  For some reason the NARS deal didnt show up when I selected my actual city.  You can always change your city later to view your local deals

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!!!  I'm excited, I love a good deal

No comments:

Post a Comment